Thursday, October 11, 2012

Intro 2: Contrast Essay

Have you ever looked at someone and just known from the second you saw them that you were two different people that would never get along? You look at her and you see someone who seems to have gotten lucky, had things work out so well, and you feel as though you could never get that lucky. Well, that is exactly how I feel about Megan. She seems to be everything that annoys me about life. The girl that can get herself in sticky situations and comes out even better than she was when she went in, that is Megan. She and I couldn't be more different. I'm committed, dedicated, motivated and working hard for every chance I get, she seems to get everything handed right to her.

1 comment:

  1. I like 1 better, seems more focused, though it could use more (you knew this was coming!) detail!

    ReplyDelete