Friday, October 5, 2012

Graf 16: Reaction to Classification Essays


I often forget how often we lump things into categories. I realize I do this all the time. Usually with tasks that need to be done. Paperwork for example, urgent, need to review and “put on the stairs” are the three ways I handle it. If I need to quickly read and respond or fax something it goes in urgent. If I know at some point I should read it, it goes in the need to review pile. The “put on the stairs” pile tends to consist of fuel, part and other related receipts. I think although this sounds like it could be a boring subject, this might just be the one that I do my essay on. :) 

I found it quite interesting the example made of boys being like snakes, snails and puppy dog tails. It was interesting the way that the girl had tied her experiences together with each one. :) Gives me some good ideas. They are brewing away!  

1 comment:

  1. Really, there is no such thing as a boring subject if your heart is in it, if it feels juicy to the writer.

    ReplyDelete