Thursday, October 11, 2012

Graf 14 isearch: Research Plan

My plan is to pull the experiences I have had together to formulate a series of obstacles that exists in relationships with an Asperger's partner. I will align them with stories or examples and research various articles from publications that indicate what can be done to overcome such obstacles.

It is important to me to not only answer the questions, but lay out some time of plan that is usable for someone in a situation similar to mine. I will try to get some insight from Chris, as to how he feels in certain situations.

I forsee a couple of issues, such as not find enough publications talking about Asperger's and how it affects relationships. It is not something you see a lot of information on.

I think that there will be several different websites that will answer some of these questions. It made be a couple that answer just one. I may have to tweak the questions and rearrange them to get a better flow.

2 comments:

  1. Try google groups for asperger support groups and info on relationships; maybe google scholar too. Possibly google blogs--no harm taking a look.

    ReplyDelete