Friday, October 5, 2012

Intro 2: Classification Essay


There seems to be this endless task of dealing with paperwork in my life. I can’t seem to get away from it, whether it’s my own paperwork, incoming bills, business paperwork, or whatever sneaks through the cracks onto every surface in the house, papers are everywhere. It’s as though my life’s work is to constantly organize paperwork. There’s the urgent, need to review, and “put on the stairs,” piles that always seem to accumulate and grow rapidly. Much like my life, always mass amounts of things to sort out, advice and counsel primarily and sometimes it’s just overwhelming.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure from this what the three categories are you will be exploring--urgent, need to review, stairs? That could be clearer, maybe place at the end of the graf.

    And how about a physical description of your desk or house to start this with--you touch on a description but then shy away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to tie in classifying something else in the same way...? Would that be okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOt sure I understand your comment above--types of paperwork works, but it's not quite clear that's where you're going from what's on the page.

    ReplyDelete