Friday, October 5, 2012

Graf 15: Meta Graf


Standing in that parking lot that cold day in December is permanently etched in my mind. I could never possibly change that experience or forget about it. But, the way that my friendship has morphed since the experience has been nothing short of drastic. I usually do not express myself to many people, living in a small area, you find people gossip a lot and I don’t want to start rumors. I felt that it was necessary to express the awkwardness of the situation, but also how that situation was short, compared to the rest of our friendship. Sitting here and thinking back to that day brings back all of the same feelings I had in that precise moment we were at the register in the store and I felt like I would explode. I couldn’t wrap my mind around what I was about to do.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of those topics that is like a huge granite block in your mind--it is what it is and chipping away at it to turn it into something smaller and neater like a five-graf cause essay is difficult.

    ReplyDelete