Monday, October 15, 2012

Graf 18: Progress Report on isearch

I need to tweak a few things, because the paper is not based on a medical diagnosis. It will change the questions and the answers to those questions a bit. I have found a few different support groups...need to figure out how to put that info in my paper....not sure if there is information worthy of mention, or just list as a resource? I have found several publications through google scholar that I had previously reviewed and those will help. I need to rewrite the background section and figure out what information to include here. I made need to start submitting these via email and not as blog posts.

3 comments:

  1. Email is okay if you're more comfortable with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With including more details, it may be easier. I have no qualms about sharing the information, but I did not realize until the other day that a google search can easily link right to this blog. I will email the parts of the isearch that need to be passed in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, google has a string attached to every computer. Go look for a coffee grinder online today, be inundated with ads for coffeegrinders tomorrow.... Privacy is minimal.

    ReplyDelete