Friday, September 21, 2012

Graf 13: Reaction To Cause Essays

It's interesting the things that we deal with in life and how they shape and mold us. Whether it's learning what types of relationships we want or don't want, or we are realizing that our dreams are often better then reality, we are always developing further into ourselves. Whether or not I have had the same exact experience with love as one girl did, I know what it's like to self sabotage something and you think subconsciously you are making things work, but you really are destroying it. Or dreaming something that seems to real and vivid and you find out it's all a dream. I have had many of those moments where I dreamed my boyfriend finally let me get a puppy, that I won the lottery, or the time I accepted the job offer in Alaska and each time I remember the overwhelming sadness when I woke up and realized I had only been dreaming. 

1 comment: