Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Process Essay: Intro

Each morning I wake up and stare at my phone. My ears are on high alert for that wretched screeching noise it makes, that inevitably starts another day. As I lay in the bed trying to somehow sink my body into the mattress to keep myself from having to get up, the screeching noise begins. Thus starts the day of endless tasks that must be accomplished. I run through the list in my head over and over and over to make sure I am not forgetting anything. Then I start to think to myself, I wonder what on the list can be pushed back a little? I know that come five 'o clock there will be an over grown hungry monster walking through the door and I must muster the strength to get out of bed and get the morning started. I swing one leg over the side of the bed and let it dangle there for a few moments, waiting to see if gravity will somehow pull the rest of me down and out of bed.

2 comments:

  1. This is very nicely done so far, but it is not clear by the end of the graf what process you will be describing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to go into the process of organizing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete